Monday, October 11, 2010

Apple Picking

We went "apple picking" with Caleb's class on Friday - except we only got to pick 2 apples each. But we DID get pumpkins and went through our very first CORN MAZE! And yes, we completed it. We reached all five color stations, got a color for each finger AND found our way out. We persevered! But alas, we did not come home with many apples. So the kids and I went to Styers Orchard on Saturday and we came home with LOTS of apples. I rather feel like the Pevansies in "Prince Caspian" when all they had to eat was apples. Anyways, here's some pictures from our Orchard experiences!
Picking Pumpkins ...


The Corn Maze


Picking (and eating) LOTS of apples!


~JG

3 comments:

  1. Went to Styers Sunday after church got tons of apples and the girls had a blast. It was the first time apple picking for the whole family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the school apple experience...glad you got to back and get some more!! Oh and by the way it's me Claudia (Momofboys)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, my niece and nephew look like TEENAGERS in that last pic- for real- Aaron and Jenny?? I wanna die- cute as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete