Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Strong Love"

We had the kiddos pictures taken on Saturday ... and they were just so cute that I took a few pictures myself. I liked how they turned out. I really love how they show Caleb and Ellie together. Caleb and Ellie really seem to love each other - they play with each other all the time and are a comedic force to be reckoned with at meals! I absolutely love to watch their love for each other. I know relationships change as we grow, but I pray that they will always LOVE each other. (And here's praying, Tim and Britt, that Bitty G Grape Babies will always love each other too!!!)

Here's a scrapbook page that I did tonight ... my way of unwinding after a more-than-usual stressful day at church (due to performing a monologue - which as awesome and great but emotionally taxing as well ... as all drama is!). Yeah for digital scrapbooking!



And now to further relax, here's to reading a "Choose your own Adventure" book that I found at the thrift store!!! Score! I LOVED these as a kid! I always tried to find the good endings and work my way backwards ...maybe that's how my "snerking" habit began (for those who are unaware of what "snerking" means, it is Aaron's term for Jenny's veracious habit of skipping ahead in books). I already read one possible ending with Caleb. Let's see if I can choose a more fatal adventure this time! MWAH HAHA!

~JG

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! ADORABLE!! Tell Caleb and Ellie to watch out, Auntie Sarah wants to come and just kiss their adorable cheeks and give them the biggest hugs...and Tim says great find on the book! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete