Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our new toy!

We got a new toy! Yes, we got a trampoline. And man, is it fun! Ellie is really good at it! She's got the jumping on one foot, butt jumps, knee jumps, she's even trying some split jumps (ouch!) and loves doing "trampoline angels". Caleb is loving it too. I think I'm gonna go out in the mornings and jump ... great exercise!

We put it up yesterday ... 2 hours ... and then got to jump for 10 minutes before bedtime. Today we got to jump longer, even though it was cold!

I came inside and scrapbooked while the kids jumped. It's much warmer by the computer! HA! But it's taking too long to upload so will have to post it later.

Going to watch the middle installment of Avatar. I almost wish I was an alien so I could fly one of those cool bird-things. Almost. But then I remember, it's more much comfortable to watch someone fly than to actually do it. I mean, they have to use their quad muscles the whole time! Whew. I'll just watch and eat popcorn.

~JG

No comments:

Post a Comment