Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Broadway at CLC

OK. When I first saw the poster that this was coming to CLC, I was interested, but a little skeptical. Then I had to change the date of one of our kids' events because someone had scheduled this concert at our church on the same night. I was a little frustrated (but it did give me a couple more weeks to plan the event...that's good).

I just went to their website. And I'm amazed. And I'm looking forward to it. Check out this song called The Testimony:



You can hear more of their music here.

Amazing Grace is a new musical that is trying to get to Broadway, so they are doing some concerts to help it get feet. They have some pretty amazing talent involved.

You are all invited to come out to the concert! Feel free to book a night at our place if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment